Wednesday, February 1, 2012

More Inspiration from the Mountains

When I explained about how Stevens Pass inspires me, I just barely scratched the surface. The natural beauty of the trees, mountains, snow and sky definitely pump me full of energy and creativity...but there is so much more than that.

I'm obsessed with the colors and graphics of everyone's gear. Walking past the racks of brilliantly designed skis and, especially, snowboards, I've always wanted to stop and take a bunch of pictures. So last Friday, that's exactly what I did:



Ahhh, I'm so glad I did that!

You know what else I've always wanted to do? Take pics of all the great ski and snowboarding jackets that can be seen on a typical day at the Pass...they are total eye candy. I'm still thinking about one I saw last week; it was a grid of brilliantly colored dots on a turquoise background. Love.

So if you happen to be waiting in a lift line at Stevens this Friday, and someone taps you on the shoulder and asks if you wouldn't mind her taking a photo of your jacket....well, that would be me.

I hope you will say yes.

Have you ever taken a photograph of a random stranger? If so, describe. If not, what are you waiting for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!